Saturday, August 6, 2016

Changing Our life with Young Living

MY YOUNG LIVING STORY***

Become a Fan on Facebook


It is UNBELIEVABLE **~*~*~*~*~*~ How the Young Living Oils are changing my life. I ended up with a jaw issue back in February, it was VERY scary. I've been to the Dentist, the Chiropractor and my Doctor. The Dentist wanted to do a VERY scary procedure. I just didn't feel like it was the right thing for me to do. I was introduced by 4 different people in that short time that were using the oils. The last person that told me about them was my Chiropractor, she told me to pick up some peppermint and put it on the inside of my mouth.

I looked ALL over for internal pepperment oil. NONE<<< said it was ok to take internally. I then had my friend post about Young Living and that she was offering them at Wholesale Price. I talked to her about it and next thing you know...I'm a YOUNG LIVING DISTRIBUTOR/WHOLESALER. Thank you Kerri!

I've been using the oils multiple times on my jaw on the inside and out, I'm actually getting a TON more movement and I KNOW<<< it is the oils. The first person that introduced them to me was my sister , thank you Heather!!!! I really believe that God was throwing the oils into my path for a reason. They truly are CHANGING my LIFE and the LIFE of my Family!!! I am SOOO thankful for them and this Oily Journey.
 
If you<<< have personally used the oils or one of my oil blends, please post what they are doing for you. I would love to hear.
If you want to join my journey to changing your life also, message me and I will tell you how!


JOIN YOUNG LIVING AS A WHOLESALE MEMBER HERE


Holly Lahr

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts