Saturday, October 8, 2016

Young Living has been Life Changing

*How the oils are changing my life*

Have you ever tried Young living oils?  I was someone that had never even heard of the oils, my jaw locked back in February (it was so scary). My sister had some thieves oil on her and I used it. It really was amazing how it took my pain away. I still hadn't believed yet in the oils.

My friend at work had sinus issues and I smelled peppermint all the time, she let me use it one day, it was amazing and totally cleared my sinuses. This was my 2nd use of the oils.

My Chiropractor told me to get some peppermint oil and put it on the inside of my jaw, I was a little nervous as I knew I could with the Young living oils but every oil I found said not ingestable, so I didn't buy them .

I was online one day and my friend Kerri posted that she was letting people try the oils at her cost, I messaged her and the cost at retail was a little expensive compared to the cost of signing up, so I decided to sign up as a wholesale member (best choice ever). So I purchased this kit for $160.00 and got all of this ($300 value) Which included the 2 oils I really wanted to try.

The Premium Starter Kit with a Diffuser included.
I was amazed at how these oils were helping my jaw. What I haven't told you is the Dentist wanted to put a needle in my jaw to blow up the inside so he could move my jaw over and put a mouth guard in my mouth for upto 5 months. Scared me, I even cried like a baby when I left the dentist. The idea of trying oils sounded so much better and it was. <3

I now use them for so much...

  • I use them for my jaw issue (peppermint, thieves, copaiba and Frankencense
  • I'm using them to enhance lose some unwanted pounds (grapefruit, lemon and peppermint).
  • I'm using them for itchy stuff.
  • I'm using them for a terrible cold to help clear my chest, before I would use vix, now I use Rc and peppermint.
  • I'm using them for my hip hurting (I've created my own rollerblend). and sooo much more!

I love these oils and know you would too, Feel free to go here and check them out. These oils have been life changing to me.

http://tinyurl.com/hollysfabu-oil-istic-team
If you decide to become a wholesale member use my id: 3930894 and choose wholesale member. this month is an amazing month to sign up, you get a FREE oregano oil that has so many health benefits.

http://tinyurl.com/hollysfabu-oil-istic-team


I'd love to help you learn more about what you can do with these oils. Any questions, please feel free to e mail me at:
holly@hollylahr.com

Happy oiling!! <3 Holly





No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts