Saturday, February 11, 2012

I JUST GOTTA KNOW 12 OF THE HOT ITEMS FOR 2012 ~ READ WHAT THEY ARE

Are you ready for the 2012 Hottest Trends?  Here's what I found and am looking forward to. 12 of the hottest trends for 2012. Here we go...


1. How about the 80's look Super cute tie top.




2. COLOR BLOCK IS ALL OVER: Choose a bright style and mix the colors.
Choosing a cute dress with color blocking & add some wedges.

 
 3. Cat eye Sunglasses are a must have! RR....Stick to a clear or neutral frame. Jennifer Lopez loves her look in her Cat eye sunglasses.


4. Be BOLD...wear COLORS that stand out, I'm talking Eye Liner! Wear it just along your lower lids. Show off those pretty eyes.


5. FLORALS ARE BACK! Look for some pretty prints and flowing dresses.
                                                           
Sunny day!






6. Leather Tied Braids: What are those, I'm sure you are asking? Start a braid and add a little leather tie around it, keep braiding, add another one...braid to the bottom and add another for a fun Leather look. Super cute!


7. Red OR Pink  LIPSTICK & Mint Green TOPS ! Yeah...go 50's and bring back the pink or red HOT lipstick. Make those lips stand out and pucker up. :D  BY THE WAY...mint GREEN is in to! So shop for GREEN tops!






8. PONY tails are a MUST! Doesn't matter the style, just wear it up! High pony, Low pony or sleek conservative pony or relaxing pony. Just pick a style and put it up and relax.


Dress up your hair.


Put up your hair and relax!
9. TIME TO bring out those EYES! It's SMOKY EYES TIME!


Smoky eyes just stand out!




 10. Neon LIPS and NAILS: Time to go BACK IN TIME and bring back neon. Be bold...Neon just pops! SUPER CUTE!


11. RED & NAVY: red and navy compliment each other, add some polka dots and go RETRO. Super cute and fun!


12. BOLD BRIGHT COLORS: Rock it out in some fun colors this spring. PURPLE, AQUA, YELLOW, ORANGE, Just have fun and dress like a rainbow. Don't worry about matching, as I said above, you can also color block.



ACCESSORIES: Fabric Backpacks, Silver or gold shiny shoes (day or night). PLATFORM or PUMPS your choice. If you are more of the relaxed girl, go flat! any will do. Box Bags are the new shape with the long over the shoulder straps. Full eyebrows are back. Time to go back in the 80's. Grow them out ladies!



More styles to come soon. Will you be updating your wardrobe with any of these 2012 styles? I will be my store. ;D

2 comments:

  1. I was just getting used to no floral, now they're back? Well, I guess i'm back in style again....LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Funny thins is old becomes new! Save your old stuff, you never know when it will come back. :D By the way, I am closing down my Hotsavinmama site. I am just two overwelmed with 2 businesses. This one is here to stay though. :D Thought I would let you know. I started selling Mark. to which is a sister to avon. I love it! SO, two businesses and 4 blogs was to much to handle. I added the Mark. to this site and still will be talking about savings, etc. I am very excited about the change. My new site is under My Mark boutique. I loved your feature about me. :D I appreciated it and hope to put that in my about me on this site to. My Facebook site is https://www.facebook.com/#!/MARK.MY.FaShIoN check it out! :D Thank you for your post.

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts