Sunday, August 28, 2011

FALL BOOTS 2011

I am so ready for fall. It is my favorite season ever. When I use to live in Texas, it was pretty but, nothing like living up north. I love the fall colors. So what will be the in style boots for fall 2011?

Well, I have purchased two pairs of boots, I am super excited to wear. Here they are below.

 My Fall boots. Can't wait to wear them. Love the inside zipper. Brown

Here are my daugher's black ones for fall.
 Fur is in. So go buy some fur boots.

I call these boots on the go. Try them. Super comfy and look cute with about anything.



My Black riding boots. Can't wait to wear these for fall.



Some more ideas:

1. Platform boots.
2. Boots with heels.
3.Slouchy boots
4.Suede boots
5. Knee high boots are a must.

So, go shopping and find yourself some boots. Lots to choose from on ebay to. That's where I got mine.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts