Friday, September 2, 2011

SHOULD MOMS WEAR SKINNY JEANS?

OK, here's a question for you. Should Mom's wear skinny jeans? I use to be afraid to wear them, I thought my girls would get mad at me. Well, I have a small deli ma. I like boots. So, really can you wear flared jeans with boots? I tried, doesn't work. Boot cut jeans might work but, they look baggy. So...I did find myself finally a pair of skinny jeans that fit perfect. Where did I find them? I went to a consignment shop. I spent only $8.00. AWESOME DEAL! They look almost new and are super comfy. They have a stretch material in them. I love them!

I tried them on with my boots and a cute cardi wrap sweater. Here was the big test....I asked my daughter...how do I look? She said, "Mom you look great." So, I officially passed the teen test. I actually didn't feel so bad in them either. So, back to my question...Should Mom's wear skinny jeans? I say yes, go for it. As long as you look and feel good about yourself, than who cares what others think.

Will you wear skinny jeans?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts