Sunday, September 4, 2011

FALL ORGANZING ~ GETTING YOUR CLOSET READY FOR FALL

Are you ready for fall? I am getting there. Would you like some advice on how to get your closet ready for fall? Here are a few easy to do ideas.

Clean out the closets, treat your closets like you are spring cleaning. But, what exactly should you clean?
  1. Clean out your old clothes, you know you will not wear. Quit thinking, I may wear this someday. I have done that many of times. It just doesn't work. My closet seems to get fuller and fuller.
What should you do with those clothes, you don't want? Well, if you are looking to make money, you have a few options.  (1). Take them to goodwill and get a tax slip. (2). Sell them on eBay (only the fall/winter stuff for now). (3). Take them to a local consignment shop, you can make money if they sell. (4). Donate them to a thrift store, like helping hands.

    2. Get rid of the shoes you don't wear. If they look gross, THROW THEM AWAY! Don't be afraid of     buying used shoes to replace your old ones. You can use anti bacterial wipes to clean the inside. You never know what unique pair of shoes you may find, that are used. It's so fun!

    3. Look for outfits and put them together in your closet. I actually go to consignment shops, look on eBay or search for clearance clothes. If I find a cute top at one place, I search for a matching piece to go with it at another, than jewelry. Consignment shops are awesome! You will save money. eBay is one of my favorite online places, well of course having a store...makes me shop even more on eBay.

    4. If you are still in love with a lot of your purses. Put some nails or hooks in your closet and hang them up. It will make it a ton easier to find them. That's where mine are right now. Hanging on the wall. I love switching out my purses. Oh by the way, one of my favorite purses is from a consignment shop. Her name is Connie. Yes, I have a friend of mine that names her purses and she named mine. It's a super cute red purse, and it was clean on the inside. If you are concerned about germs, get the anti bacterial wipes, and wipe them out. In this economy it's about saving! So, look on eBay, consignment shops, thrift stores, and more. You can find, great deals, low prices and unique items...no one else has. I love used now!

So, these are just a few ideas. If you have any additional ideas, you would like to share. Please feel free to tell. Also, check out my eBay store for some great finds also. http://stores.ebay.com/FOREVER-A-TEEN

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts