Monday, February 6, 2012

NEW CHANGES TO FOREVER A TEEN'S STORE~ SUPER EXCITED!

Forever A Teen will be making some changes! I figure it’s about time I made these changes based on why I created the store. I love…looking up styles and fashion trends. I also like it when I see people that create their own unique styles and make them fun. Although a lot of us like to keep up with the latest   fashion trends, we also have to remember, it’s the unique ones that make the trends. SO…my goal is to make my store trendy, unique and vintage styles on a budget.


Here are my inspirations for my store: My Girls!
1st pictures you will see are the girls being themselves at home. Look to the left.
Now onto where the name (Forever A Teen) came from?
 The name Forever A Teen was actually named by my teenage daughter. She told me…it can be comparable to a store like Forever21, except I sell New & Gently Pre Owned clothing's, accessories and more. From what I have seen with that store, a lot of people shop there, not just 21 year (which I love) I myself have teenagers and I love to dress in my own unique style to. So, the name fit what I wanted for the store.
My main focus on ages and unique styles are for preteen, Teen/Juniors & Women's Clothing, Accessories & More.  I sell New & Pre owned to fit everyone’s budget. It works great for those that like the more expensive clothing but, can purchase it an awesome price from me. :D When I talked about unique above, I meant different and fun. I thought I would add some pictures below of my girls and I having fun, and dressing to be unique, yet different. Check them out!
Styles and fun!

Now onto some of the styles I will be carrying: Casual, Dressy, Creative and Fun. I feel all four of these represent all age groups above . Just because I am a Mom, does not mean I don’t want to look and feel as young as I can, as long as I can. In my opinion, age is just a number. You can take the latest fashion trends for all and make them fit you at your age. I call them age appropriate fashion trends. With having girls, I try to not copy them and their styles but, I try to pull together a unique style that says “me”.  What is your style?
Let’s talk girl talk! My girls are all different. Two of them like to be unique and one of them likes to be trendy. So, there again, I have learned a lot from their different styles. Because I am someone that loves fashion and enjoys helping people to feel good about themselves, I have fun picking out clothes for my girls. Now you can only do this if...you pay attention to what they like.
Which I work hard at doing!

Let's show the fun side of my girls and myself like I said above:
Different styles for different girls!

1950's dress up

1950's dress up

80's dress up day









Playing in the snow! My 40th Birthday.

No matter our age, we still like to have fun. I sure do!
Get out there and have fun!
Be Bold...Be You!

 
It's time to dress and be the person you want to be (at any age). Browse my store above or visit my site Forever A Teen, for Trendy, Unique, Fun styles. You also can find me on Face book for some great fashion ideas and more. I will be sharing fashion tips, styles I love, Newer and older trends & more on here to. So, keep checking back.

I wanted to close with pictures of My girls show our own styles!
Bohemian look

all dressed up


Winter frenzy





Just being Me!

My Girls & our puppy, she's just one of the girls!
Our girls also love to dress her up!




One of my favorite quotes by Marilyn Monroe:

“Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and
it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring.”
by: Marilyn Monroe


Thank you for reading my post...I hope you love the new changes you will see.

~Holly (Forever A Teen Fashion Finds) Creator

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts