Saturday, July 30, 2016

Positive changes to my blog

HOW ABOUT A NEW LOOK

Welcome to Livingfit.and.Oilistic's Blog. I know a few of you have noticed some changes, these are positive changes in my life and I hope that you also enjoy the changes to my blog.

I feel that when we are changing, we also have to take a good look at our lives and also make changes there too. So, as you can see My new blog is called LivingFit.And.Oilistic.

Why is it named this?

I just recently signed up as a Young Living Distributor. I know sell oils and some amazing other products. You may be asking if I still sell Beachbody, well absolutely! I love Beachbody's shakes! I also love Beachbody's videos. So, what I would like to do with this blog is create a balance of both and so many other areas of my life and yours.

How will we create this balance?

We are going to create this balance by incorporating all of these things in our lives.


Why these 7 F's??? because without these things our lives would not be the same. Sometimes we focus so much on one area of our life that we lose balance. So, I hope to be helping you also with that and the Oola guys. You will hear more about them later, they are awesome!

All of the 7 F's * Faith, Family, Fitness, Field, Finance, Fun and Friends will help us to live the oola life, a more balanced life if we make positive changes to work on all of these. Which we will.

I signed up with Young Living because I wanted more Fun in my life, more Friends, more Faith and More Field by loving what I do. I have already become a lot happier since joining. I love that with this company, I'm not only changing my life but I am also changing the lives of others (Just like Beachbody). So what an amazing combination.

I hope that you will follow my blog and follow me on facebook. I'd love to have you as a friend.

Thank you so much for reading my blog and know that I hope you are ready to make the journey to a healthier you too! <3

<3 Holly



No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts