Saturday, March 19, 2016

BELIEVE IN YOURSELF

BELIEVE IN YOURESELF STARTING NOW!!!


How many of you worry about what other people think? Does it keep you from doing things that you wish you could do? I have been that person. I criticized myself, complained about myself and was always condemning myself. I got to a point I ended up with social anxiety and had a terrible time getting up in front of people. I have been taking this class and I finally see that I need to Believe in me! We all were created by God to be different, to make mistakes, to not be perfect, but most importantly to love who he has created "OURSELVES!"

It's time to stop beating yourself up, it's time to believe that you can do those things that you don't think you can, it's time to know we are not perfect and laugh at our mistakes, and it's time to realize no one is perfect. This class  I have been taking has helped me more than I thought it was I woke up finally to see I am in control of me, I need to believe in me and you need to do the same.

So... how can you start doing this????

1. Make yourself do things that are uncomfortable
2. Believe in yourself enough to know you are a unique individual and you are not supposed to be like others.
3. Try new things.
4. If you want to get healthy, do it!
5. If you mess up, try again.
6. When you wake up be enthusiastic and say this will be a good day!
7. Self talk positive things to yourself, say, "I GOT THIS!!"
8. No NEGATIVE talking about yourself and others.
9. If you say your are going to do something, try your hardest to make adjustments in your life to do it for you.
10. Learn to say no to others, they will get over it and if they don't maybe they aren't the person you need to be around.
11. Accept compliments, it's really ok to say thank you!
12. Remember no one is perfect and they probably have more flaws you know nothing about. you would be surprised!!!

Why am I telling you this?

Because I want you...to love yourself, like I need to love myself. Let's do this together and start believe in ourselves! YOU GOT THIS!!!!

http://hollylahr.com  To become healthier, visit my page.
http://facebook.com/hollylahrfitness  Like my page.

<3 lots of love to you all,

Holly




No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts