Saturday, January 2, 2016

HEALTHY START IN 2016

TIME TO GET HEALTHY

There is no time to start your new Journey like starting in at the beginning of the new year. I like to look at a new year like a new start, a fresh start! I am so excited to start my new journey. Last year I don't know what happened but I just got lazy and gained my weight back I worked so hard to lose.

DISSAPOINTED I ME

Yes, I have not been happy with myself for gaining. All it took was me getting shingles and then getting a possible rotator cuff tear to stop trying. Why did I do this, knowing my legs still work? I guess we all go through things in life that sometimes affect us. It wasn't only those things, it was stuff that I was letting get to me on the inside. Well, I am not doing this anymore. I am ready
to get back on track and work hard. NO MORE EXCUSES!

WHAT WILL I BE DOING?

The 21 day fix by Beachbody. This is one of the best programs out there, I started it last year and lost 6lbs the first week, so I know it works. If interested in trying it go here: http://hollylahr.com , it's under fitness programs. Sign up as a free member and I can be your coach. I know how to do it!

secondly, I will be drinking more water, exercising and most importantly, STOP MAKING EXCUSES.

I also have a few more programs I will be adding in once in awhile, as I LOVE THEM!!! Les Mills Combat and CIZE IT UP. Les Mills in kickboxing and CIZE it up is dancing. LOVE them both!!!

I hope that you will join me on my Journey. I will be showing you my results. It is time to make 2016 your healthiest year ever!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts