Monday, December 12, 2011

WHAT DO YOU WANT FOR CHRISTMAS? ~ GIVE PEOPLE IDEAS POST HERE

I thought it would be fun for us all to share items we would like for Christmas. It will give others ideas. First of all, I will start with a few items I myself would love for Christmas. Try to list some sensible items that are not overly expensive. But, if you can't help yourself, then post what you want. Share this blog with that person you would love to buy those items for you. You can also post where the times are located.  Let's have fun!


What would I like for Christmas?

  1. I would love a Biggby Coffee mug with a gift Certificate in it or even Evelyn Bay Coffee. 
  2. I Love Scarves. I would love a colorful scarf that just says "FUN"! 
  3. I would love a handmade card from my kids
  4. I Love sweaters! Anything cozy. 
  5. I would love Perfume (My favorite is Intuition) from Macy's. 
  6. Jewelry. I love necklaces and hoop earrings. 
  7. Gift Card to Panera bread. I love that place!
  8. A New Pea Coat. :D 
  9. Gift certificate for a pedicure to Flamingo's downtown. (I have never had one)
  10. Time! Movie tickets are a great idea! Eaton Theatre, Celebration, Goodrich. etc. :D
SO, these are just a few of my ideas and what I would love to have. Make sure you comment what you want and share this post with your Friends and Family members.


Happy Holidays!

Holly

Visit me on Facebook and become a fan! I have a great idea for a gift I will hopefully be posting soon. :D

 https://www.facebook.com/Forever.A.Teen

3 comments:

  1. Here are a few of my Facebook Comments. :D Thanks to those who posted so far. Would love to see more posts on my blog. :D

    Nicole Dhaene I want everyone to be happy and THANKFUL for the season and enjoy family and friends and not stress over financial burdens that come with the holiday! MERRY CHRISTMAS!
    5 hours ago · Unlike · 3.







    Alley Lanae Lahr i want an ipod touch 4th generation and to spend time with my family love ya mom:)
    6 minutes ago · Unlike · 1

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, we have so many similar things on out list! I love fun scarves. I especially love the inside scarves. I love Panera, so many yummy things there and I also love perfume... And a bunch of other things on your list :) Glad I found you in a hop! Congrats on being co-host. Look forward to reading your blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your blog! Following you from the blog hop.

    Before I had a child, I could easily list a ton of things that I wanted. Now, it is not so easy! What I can come up with:

    1. To see my daughter happy on Christmas
    2. A teapot with temperature regulation
    3. A scarf
    4. A night out

    I think that sums it up!

    Mel S

    www.twomomsalittletimeandakeyboard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts