Saturday, December 31, 2011

NEW YEARS EVE FASHION TIPS

New Year's Eve is here. What are you going to wear for that bringing out the New Year party? Well, it really depends on what type of party you are going to. Are you heading to a night club, friends house, staying at home, or hanging outside to watch the ball drop in Time Square?

Well, I am going to give you some super hot picks for all.


Ball Drop Looking Fabulous:  If you are hanging out in time square, you want to dress warm ( In layers). You will be out there for a long time and the temperature will drop. If you still want to look adorable. Find some sparkly hats and gloves for the occasion.

Warm & Cozy: So, you're staying in for the night. Doesn't mean you can't look good. Wear a cute pair of Skinny jeans, something that represents New Year's and don't forget that New Year's Headband.

Party Time: If your heading to a party, make sure you find out the dress code. Is it Semi-Formal or Formal.

Semi-Formal: How about at pair of Sparkle Tights/ Leggings with a sweater dress for a casual look and some flats. Sparkle Earring. If you want to dress it up more, wear stilettos. A Silver Cardi wrap, sequence Cami, a pair of skinny jeans and either stilettos or flats would look great also. (That would be my pick)

Formal: You want to be noticed when you make your grand entrance? Look for that flashy dress, short or ball gown look (Your choice).  Make sure you deck yourself out with sparkle and shine! Remember it is New Year's. Stilettos are a must!

Fashion Savings Tip: If you want to save money on your outfit. Don't be afraid to shop consignment. There are a lot of Consignment shops out there with some super buys. Check them out! If you would have had time,I would of course have told you to check out eBay! 

It's New Years Eve So...have fun and be safe.

Holly Lahr

14 comments:

  1. Thanks for the Follow! My Pampering Products would go great with your blog! Check it out and let me know what you think???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can you tell me more what you are thinking when it comes to your statement? :D "My Pampering Products would go great with your blog."

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for becoming a Follower of my Blog. I am now a Follower of your Blog and wish you a great 2012!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great blog! Happy New years to you too!

    I'm stopping by from the hop and am a new twitter and gfc follower. Would love it if you'd visit

    blog rss
    http://www.mybabysleepguide.com/

    and twitter page
    http://twitter.com/#!/babysleepguide/

    Thanks!
    Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much for the follow My Baby Sleep Guide. Following you back via twitter, facebook and your blog. :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great tips. These tips helped me lot. Thanks and keep sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. new follower from tattletale tuesday blog hop... would love a follow back: http://our365days.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi, I've tried to grab your tag twice now and it only comes out as text. Something's wrong with your code. Cheryl
    Heart to Heart at Home

    ReplyDelete
  9. Okay, I got it to work this time!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That's so strange. I put it back on my page to make sure it worked and it did. I'll try again. So sorry for the problem.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Just seen your post. So glad you got it figured out. Happy New Year to you! I appreciate you posting.

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts