Wednesday, December 14, 2011

11 DAYS TILL CHRISTAS! FASHION IDEAS FOR THE HOLIDAYS

Christmas is coming quick. I can't believe it's only in 11 days! Boy does time fly by! I am so excited for our Christmas gatherings. The best part is dressing up. Rather it's to look good or to look ugly what will you wear? I'm sure I have you puzzled right now. What I am talking about is...

Do you have an ugly sweater party? My daughter was invited to one Saturday and had no idea what to wear. So...Momma went shopping. What did I find? One ugly sweater! Striped but yet...very soft. :D To add to it, Beads! Red, Gold & Green. And of course an ugly sweater would be boring without a....Christmas pin. Add some Christmas earrings and a big bow on top of her head and she's go her ugly sweater look. But, now of course I am her Mom and I don't even think that sweater could make her look ugly. She's beautiful. OK, Now there is my ugly sweater idea.

Onto dressing up. How about a black pencil skirt. Add a sweater tucked in and a big belt, heels and you're good to go. Or, a long sweater, Necklace, Hoop earrings,  leggings and boots. Now look below for some more great ideas.

1. Slacks, Career top/dressy shirt, necklace and some black heels.
2. Halter red dress, a black sweater, black tights and black heels. Don't forget about the Red Headband or even Black with a bow would look adorable.
3. Skinny jeans, Cardi wrap sweater and some boots.
4. Black flowing dress (Medium Length) Red, black ribbon bow around the waist, black tights and heels Red Ribbon or Black Ribbon (Tied into a headband).
5. Sparkles! Anything that has sparkles in it. Stand out at a party. Don't be afraid.

Hope you loved my suggestions. Save money and shop Consignment shops or eBay! :D You never know the deals you could run across.

Visit My Facebook and become a fan. I am in the process of making some great changes and adding new info very soon. https://www.facebook.com/Forever.A.Teen

2 comments:

  1. yes! this is definitly a fun prt of the holidays! I get to wear sparkles and I am 50!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love sparkles to! :D I turn 40 Dec 27th. I love Christmas and dressing up! :D Thanks for the comment!

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts