Tuesday, September 27, 2011

ARE YOU BORED WITH THE SAME OLD CLOTHES?

I use to be this person that would buy NEW clothes every year. I would tell myself, "it's ok I spent the money on it." I will wear this next year! How many of us do that? Realistically, you will be bored next year, and it will be sitting in your closet.

So, here is my idea for you; Buy pre owned. You will spend a lot less, will be less likely to be wearing your best friends top that she has on & you will not feel so bad when you spend alittle extra on those cute shoes you want. I use to think I had to spend that extra on the name brand items.

Well guess what? Most people have no clue, what or who your top was named after. Unless they ask, they will never know. If you want the name brand's buy pre owned. You will save a ton. Then you can do like I do, re sell it on ebay and make money off the top you purchased pre owned. It's crazy but, it works.

Where can you find pre owned clothing?

1. My ebay store ofcourse. :D I have a wonderful pick of Tops ( a lot of them are name brand), clothing & accessories.
2. Visit your local consingment store, thrift store or even goodwill.
3. Have a swap party with your friends. Set a rate for those that want to attend & a limit to how many items you can bring, then swap clothes. You will save a ton of money doing that & your old clothes will be filled with the new to you pre owned clothes.

If you're ready for that change...buy pre owned & fill up that boring closet.

Would you buy pre owned or do you have to have New with tags?

Take time to visit my facebook page & like my page. I would really appreciate it. http://www.facebook.com/Forever.A.Teen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts