Thursday, September 29, 2011

WHAT DOES YOUR STYLE SAY ABOUT YOU?

They say...first impressions are always important. What does your style say about you? Let's talk about me for a minute. What does my style say? Well, I feel I am a person like anyone else out there, that is always looking for something/ or a change, that makes me feel better about me.

What do I feel people's first impressions are about me?

My guess is...I am a fun person, that enjoys change. Some days, you may see me in my comfy jeans & a sweatshirt...with my favorite hat. Other days, I must may feel like looking like I have it all put together.

What do I think being put all together is?

I feel (in my opinion) being put together is...putting some make up on, doing my hair, finding a fun outfit that says I'm a happy person, I love accessories! Feeling put together means...feeling like you took enough time to care about you & by adding those extra touches...for some reason, your confidence seems to boost up.

Now, I am going to show you my put together outfit & my comfy I don't feel like doing anything today outfit. You choose which one you like. Don't worry, you won't hurt my feelings. This is all for fun. SO...here they are!

Not put together





 Put together! My husband and I for my 20th reunion.







Question is...which one would you choose to walk out the door in? There is no judging anyone here. We all are different, which is a good thing. Tell me what you think, I would love your opinion. Please share!

The main question is...What does your style say about you?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts