Tuesday, April 24, 2012

APPRECIATE FAMILY ** Do not take one moment for granted.

Well, it's been a rough week. My Dad is in the hospital. He was taken by ambulance on Saturday. He is not doing good at all. About a month ago, he was hospitalized with Diverticulitis and it really took him down more. He already has COPD. The Doctors said that his lungs have gotten worse in just the past month. They are now telling us to consider hospice.

 This was on Halloween 2011. I love this picture. My Dad looks better here. I know we all get so busy and take advantage, thinking they will always be around. Why do we do this? I love MY DAD! I hate the thought of losing him. I posted on facebook the other day. I know God is in control but, don't you think I should have some say in this??? I sure do feel this! My Dad and I went through some trial and error with me growing up. But, I have always... loved him! He is my Dad! But, sometimes confusion of how people feel about me, has kept me to where I just stay to myself. (MY FAULT). I can't change this but, one think I am happy about is my Dad and I have gotten closer in the past year. So, life without him, is unimaginable. So, I guess what I am urging you to do is... wrap your arms around your family. Tell them you love them and do not take one moment for granted. You never know when you could hear the words, they may not be around much longer.


Holly Lahr

2 comments:

  1. My prayers go out to you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks MarkChicBoutique. I appreciate it! xx

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts