Thursday, December 29, 2011

TRUE MEANING OF CHRISMAS & OUR VACATION

I don't know about everyone else, but we have been on vacation for almost 2 weeks. It's been great! I love spending time with the kids playing! Yes you hear me! I love to play! Now what I meant by play is: do the wii, play games, watch movies, and just hang out. It's been great!


One of my highlights for Christmas was, I decided to be more practical and get the two oldest girls clothes. I told them, they wouldn't see as much under the tree (not like before). What surprised me was, they thought there was a ton of stuff under the tree anyways. I guess I made them think they wouldn't get hardly any. (Whoops)!

The thing that I loved the most was, the didn't expect so much because of me telling them we were downsizing. . They loved...their gifts. I did downsize compared to my normal. I have never wanted Christmas to be all about what they get but, I think sometimes with the excitement of buying...it becomes that. I want them to appreciate the true meaning. Guess what? They did! I was so proud of them all.

I hope everyone else is enjoying their Christmas to. I slowed down alittle with the holidays (adding stuff in my store). But, I will be adding more soon. I was taking advantage of spending the holidays with my girls!

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year to you all!

Holly

7 comments:

  1. Hi, returning the follow, thanks. I'll put your button on my sidebar for a month, then it will go on my button swap page. Take mine & do the same please :) Cheryl
    http://hearttoheartathome.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just added your button. Thanks so much. I appreciate it. ~Holly (Forever A Teen). Thanks for the follow back.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not sure why but your button is not showing up. Something must be wrong with the code.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok, I think I got it to work. Try again. Thanks so much for your patience. ~Holly

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your blog! Your writing style is great. I'm a new follower from CrazyNutsMom hop and look forward to your future posts!
    Cheers,
    Tess
    www.inlovebythebeach.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks SoCal Tess. Following you back. :D

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts