Tuesday, September 20, 2011

WHAT IS TRUE BEAUTY?

Today I was on face book and I came across this status. I absolutely loved it & wanted to share it with all of my blogger friends. I hope that my store can help all of the ladies out there to feel good about themselves. You don't necessarily have to be super thin to look good, just be yourself & love who you are. God made us all to be different not alike. Here is the status I found today.

I'm not hot or gorgeous. I don't have an amazing figure or a flat stomach. I'm far from being considered a model, but I'm ME. I eat food, have curves, love my PJ's, and I go without makeup. I'm random and crazy, I don't pretend to be someone I'm not. I am who I am, You can love me or not, It won't change ! And if I love you, I do it with all my heart.

If you agree with this, please feel free to comment. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts