Thursday, September 15, 2011

HOW TO LOOK 10 LBS THINNER THIS FALL

Are you in need of losing 10 lbs quick but, don't have the time? Well, I am going to give you a few of my tips, I've tried. It's crazy but, for me 10 lbs can make a difference in my weight. SO, what do I do...that is the question.

1. Don't wear your pants to tight! Really! If they are to tight, because you are trying to squeeze in those smaller sized jeans, your muffin roll will flop right over the top. Guess what? You look 10 lbs heavier. Try to find some jeans that fit comfortable. If you are concerned about the muffin top still, even though the jeans fit better...go for a baby doll top. Loose flowing tops, make you feel & look thinner. Just make sure they aren't to big.

2. It's true...black does make you look thinner. Today I wore a black loose flowing top underneath a gray cardigan sweater. It helped to make the appearance of a lot smaller body underneath. Before the black top, I had on a light Aqua top, you could see the muffin top. Seriously! I had to do something about it, so...I quickly grabbed a black top & put it on.

3. Now here's a crazy one. If you want to look thinner, buy bigger hoop earring or dangles. It makes the face appear longer & smaller. Also long necklaces, take the focus off your weight. So, go for a long necklace.

4. If you are thicker around the waist, wear some flare or bootcut jeans to balance out your weight. If you plan on wearing skinny jeans...wear some thicker boots at the bottom, there you go again...BALANCE.

Last but not least...

5. If you have a smaller waistline, wear a skinny belt around it. It will give you curves & make you look thinner.

Hope you like my ideas...go make yourself look 10lbs thinner today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts