Sunday, January 8, 2017

Living a Healthy Lifestyle

Hi, I'm Holly. :) So, tomorrow is a Big Day for me, it's time for me to make some positive changes in my life. I have had some rough edges ( that's what I like to call them), I need to make changes too. I gained almost 30 lbs from sitting all day long, I probably have been the unhealthiest I have been in a long time. Since I signed up with Young Living, I am doing so much better but still need to get this weight off me.

We have worked very hard at getting rid of toxins one step at a time. It doesn't have to happen overnight but it does need to happen. Our world is getting worse and if we don't make changes now, we will regret that we didn't teach our families for the future and ourselves.

So, what am I doing now?

I am working on counting my calories, cutting out the junk and using more of my oils for weightloss. Yes it is going to be hard and Yes I will mess up but, I am going to work on this. I also am working on getting rid of medications that are not needed, especially now that I have my oils. I'm ready for change and I'm excited to show it all to you as I progress.

Are you feeling bad about yourself? Do you feel your life is out of control? Is your health out of control? Age is NOT a factor, you start now!!! I'm here to help you and support you. BELIEVE in yourself. Make changes for you and your family. A healthy life is a wealthy life. Wealth is not always based on money, it's based on the proud things in your life. Let's get wealthy/healthy. <3

If you want to join my journey, join my group here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/421059641415429/

I'd love to have you join and learn about a healthier lifestyle with faith, fitness and oils. <3



No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts